Earthx2020 Will Be Held Virtually this Year!
Earthx2020 in Partnership with the National Geographic Society will be held Virtually from April 22-27 to Mark the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day. See details on the EarthX website.
Earthx2020 in Partnership with the National Geographic Society will be Held Virtually from April 22-27 to Mark the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day. In light of the rapidly developing news of COVID-19, CDC guidelines, and City of Dallas requirements, EarthX will host its Earthx2020 Conferences and EarthxFilm Festival virtually and cancel its EXPO physical event at Fair Park for the year.
- Most Earthx2020 Conferences will be presented virtually from April 23-27, and into May.
- EarthxEnergy’s Responsible Energy Acquisition conference and the EarthxLaw conference will be held live in the fall.
- The 50th Earth Day Celebration will be livestreamed on April 22nd.
- The virtual experience will be layered with EarthXR and EarthxFilm Festival programming of select 2020 films and extended reality features, with the physical Film Festival to be held in the fall.
- The EarthxGlobal Gala and the world premiere of The Way of the Rain – Hope For Earth will be held in the fall.
EarthxConference is a series of conferences that convene for the purpose of cultivating relationships and forming partnerships between mission-driven advocates, investors, accelerators, researchers and other concerned world citizens. The conference goals are to educate, promote and instigate activities that sustain environmental initiatives with a substantial, positive impact on all living things and on our planet.
EXPO is a major annual public event held around Earth Day in April to celebrate progress, hope, and innovation. Topping 137,000 in 2018, it has grown to become the largest event in the world of its kind. EXPO-Earthx2019 brings together environmental organizations, businesses, academic institutions, government agencies, speakers, interactive programming, and subject matter experts along with live music, art and food. EarthX creates a fun and engaging atmosphere for thought and experiential learning.