This event has been cancelled due to concerns about COVID-19.
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition's annual conference will be in Austin this year, March 31–April 2, 2020!
STAR Executive Director Jordan Fengel will be speaking on the panel, "The State of Recovery in the Great State of Texas" on April 2nd, 8:30am - 9:30am, in Zlotnik Ballroom 3.
SPC Impact 2020 is the flagship spring event from the Sustainable Packaging Coalition. With the backdrop of the beautiful University of Texas Austin, event attendees will immerse in 3 days of the latest on sustainable packaging topics, like:
Tilting the Balance for Reusable Packaging
Key Partnerships in Technology Development: How Petrochemical Companies are Key to Making Chemical Recycling Circular
- The Next Frontier: Carbon and Climate Positive Packaging
- The Next Generation: Challenging the status quo in the sustainable packaging industry
- Targeting the Tube
- Finding Common Ground in Paper and Plastic
- Balancing your Packaging Strategy: When are Bioplastics the Right Materials for your Package
- Digital Print in Packaging and its implications for Sustainable Packaging
- Sustainable Packaging Uprising in the Fashion Industry
- Film Recovery, Current and Changing Landscape in Policy and Market Needs
- Technology, Forests, and Climate Change
- From Farm to Shelf
- Redefining Recycled Content with Innovative Solutions in a world of Chemical Recycling
- Completing the package: Inks, Adhesives and Coatings
- Faster, Better, Easier: at the Intersection of Convenience, Sustainability and Tech in Food Delivery
- The Latest Trend: Sustainability in Polybags for the Fashion and Apparel Industry
The State of Recovery in the Great State of Texas
Plus, a lot more sessions, panels, tours, masterclasses, ideas lab, workshops, working groups, evening social events and deep dive sessions.